Here's what I need to do.  I want to run Analog and only have it look at log entries
that have "planid=1234" somewhere in the query string.  I tried using
REQINCLUDE/REQEXCLUDE, but that only affects the Request Report.  I want the entire
report to generate statistics using only log file lines containing that specific
string in the query string.  It would be great if there was a LINEINCLUDE and a
LINEEXCLUDE parameter that took wildcards like this:

LINEINCLUDE *planid=1234*

There would be alot of applications for something like this, I would think.

Anyway, does that make sense?

Thanks,
Chris