[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I need to preprocess my log files to change these type of entries:

/products
/products/
/products/index.html

into one type of entry /products/index.html

I cannot get the server to combine these and my other analysis software is interpreting these as separate hits.

If anyone can help start me with a Perl command I would be grateful.

You may want to ask programming questions in a programming forum. Analog has mapping capabilities and does not need this type of preprocessing, something like

perl -n -p -e "s§ /products(/?) § /products/index.html §oig"

should do as preprocessing for other analysis software.

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]