Jeff Ross wrote:

I have a mini-site on my main web site that I would like to get stats for separately in the virtual host report. The mini-site is in a sub-directory of the main site. Is there a way to specify the virtual host using the VHOSTREPALIAS command?

Not really. The VHOST report just provides statistics for items identified in a custom log format line with %v as a virtual host field. It's possible you could do something with a log format line that matches %v for the folder level of the site but it's a suboptimal solution. What you probably really want to do is just use the directory report. You might need to set the SUBDIR command appropriately to get enough levels deep.

Also, it looks like the only data I get is the number of requests per virtual host. Is there a way to get the number of page requests per virtual host?

You can control the columns in any report with the *COLS command. See VHOSTCOLS at http://www.analog.cx/docs/othreps.html#othCOLS.

--
Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines