Which "L" warning do you get? The one that says "Large number of corrupt
lines"? If so, my guess is that your logfile changes format half way
through. If that's the problem, you will need to either split your logfile
into two at that point, or use explicit LOGFORMAT commands. (Analog works
out the format of the logfile from the first line, and after that tries to
apply the same format all the way through.)

--
Stephen Turner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
Normally: Statistical Laboratory, 16 Mill Lane, Cambridge CB2 1SB, England