I run a web server on a digital unix 4.0 workstation
My server doesn't have a C compiler so is impossible for me to use analog
on my server. So I use it on a Win 95 PC after downloading the log files,
but this need a long time.
Is there anybody who own binaries of analog for digital unix and can FTP them.
Thank you
Vittorio Pasteris

Vittorio Pasteris
Coordinatore Sito web Facoltà di Economia di Torino
Coordinator of web site of Turin Faculty of Economics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.econ.unito.it