OK, folks, I'm a non-techie and am ready to tear my hair out.  I like what
I have seen of the output of Analog and I want to use it on two servers I
maintain that run MacHTTP 2.2.2., but I can't get the specification
correct for the logfile format.  (I have been trying to so the custom
field specification; the %m/%d/%y etc. stuff.)  Is there anyone out there
who has Analog working with MacHTTP 2.2.2 who could email me the correct
log format so I can paste it in and see if I can get it to work?  (I'm
afraid telling me to just follow the instructions in the documentation
won't work; I did that and can't get it to work.)

If anyone wants to try to work it out from scratch I have put a sample of
the log at:   http://strong.uncg.edu/sample.html
Those are tabs separating the fields.

Many thanks

Bob O'Hara