From: Jeremy Wadsack [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 1999 7:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [analog-help] Cannot get Analog to recognize new format...

As Jason said - you need to have dates in your logfiles. If this has a W3C
header (like "#Fields: time c-ip sc-method cs-uri-stem sc-status", or
somethig)
you can also try either of the two tools (perl or win scripting host) on the
Analog Helper Application pages to add dates to your exisiting log files.

Then, just change your server to start loging with a date field, so you can
read
the logs in the future.

(BTW, if you use the Adddates.pl you'll need an additional module that I can
email to your.)

HTH,

--
Jeremy Wadsack
OutQuest Magazine

"Philip West (ECA)" wrote:

> Sure here it is:
> 00:02:51 157.54.194.67 GET /Default.asp 302
> 00:02:51 157.54.194.67 GET /CustomerPage.asp 401
> 00:02:51 157.54.194.67 GET /CustomerPage.asp 200
> 00:05:53 192.92.47.9 GET /referral-vendor/CustomerPage.asp 200
> 00:05:53 192.92.47.9 GET /referral-vendor/images/spacer.gif 200
>
> Thanks again for your help!
>
> Phil West
> Customer Systems Analyst
> Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

MS-IIS