From: Al D. Maerina, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, January 11, 1999 12:00 AM
Subject: RE: [analog-help] logfile

>to anyone,
>
>i am new with analog 3.11.  i would like to know if the logfile i must
create should be empty, i.e., nothing is written in it?  i'm using NT4 and
IIS4. actually, when i tried using IIS logformat syntax, it doesn't have any
effect when i run analog in ms-dos prompt and no report displayed when i
view my output (html) file.  i am maintaining several websites in different
root directory, how can i use analog on those diffrent websites with
different report also?
>can you send me a sample 'logfile' in nt4/iis4 in which i can use as my
template?

>i still have to learn more of analog, which i should as it helps me to
generate rport on our websites.