Steven wrote:

   Sorry, what was your problem exactly?

Oops. In my excitement about registering, I forgot to add the last bit:

   analog: Warning L: Large number of corrupt lines in logfile
     /var/adm/httpd-logs/domain.xferlog: try different LOGFORMAT
     (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
       Current logfile format:
         %j %M %d %h:%n:%j %Y %j %S %b %r %j _ %j %j %j %j %j %j\n
   analog: Warning R: Turning off empty time reports
   analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Request Report
   analog: Warning R: Turning off empty File Type Report
   analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Directory Report
   analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Domain Report
   analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Referrer Report
   analog: Warning R: Turning off empty File Size Report
   analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Status Code Report
   Web Server Statistics for ftp.domain.com
   ====================================

   Program started at Tue, Jan 12 1999 10:26.

   General Summary
   Successful requests: 0
   Corrupt logfile lines: 5,594
   Unwanted logfile entries: 11,852

   This analysis was produced by analog3.0/Unix.
   Running time: 39 seconds.

I guess I'm asking if there is a "canned" LOGFORMAT better than the one I
wrote,
because I figure that is, at least, part of the problem. Or, am I just
barking up the wrong tree?