I don't know what's wrong with my set up... and I don't know what
information you need to assist me. My account is on a Unix server. I
uploaded the zipped file to directory, unzipped it, followed directions to
check analhead.h, did the 'make' command and saw oodles of files list up. I
checked my analog.cfg file and edited it to point to the directory of my log
files and then where to output the info. I type analog from within the
analog3.11 directory. A fraction of a second later I get my command line but
an ls tells me that the index.html file was not created. My account with
this server came preinstalled with version 2.11 of analog and it appears to
run just fine. Suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Anna