Hello,

I'm trying to run the cgi but it returns no data. :-(

The readme tells me that there is the time to short, but it isn't. I
watched the system and only after anything is done, my browser updates
it's output the display.

I did try the qv=1 argument and the cgi returned only one irritating
thing "OUTFILE stdout" That's because I did not set this parameter in
analog.cfg.

--
Christoph Dietz