From:                   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Kevin Woodward)
To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:                [analog-help] Quotation marks in referer field
Date sent:              Tue, 02 Mar 1999 18:52:31 GMT

> Hi,

Yo!

> How do you deal with quotation marks in the referer field?? Analog is,
> for obvious reasons, junking any lines which do have quotation marks
> in the referer's query string.

I have a program that replaces the extra quotes in the referer field
with single quotes. It runs fine in dos, I don't know how it will
perform in other operating systems. It does have problem I have to
fix in that some people are having problems with extra quotes in
the agent field as well. This will cause those lines to be "fixed"
incorrectly. I will be working on a fix for that this week.

I would need to see some sample lines to see if it would require
any changes in the code to fit your situation.

All that I would ask in return is a reasonable donation be made out
to me in exchange for the work. Providing the program is of use to
you of course.

Take Care

Jim Foley
The Information Wizard