On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Steve Moon wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've looked through the documentation and I just can't seem to find an
> option to ignore logfile lines where the status is 206, partial content.

No, you're right, there is no option to ignore them. Although you can see how
many of each type of request there were in the Status Code Report.

Actually, partial content means that the user only requested part of the
document. Since there is no way to tell why they only wanted a part, analog
counts it as a success. If lots of your 206's failed and had to be reloaded,
that's not really because they were 206. That can happen just as easily with
ordinary 200's.

--
Stephen Turner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, 16 Mill Lane, Cambridge CB2 1SB, England