Someone in our department can't read the analog reports via the Web.
He has a new Macintosh and he gets:

HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request

Nobody else I know gets this problem.  I even tried it from home (PC) with
success.

Any reason for this??  Is there something I've forgotten to set?

Glen Forister   530-752-4337    FAX 530-752-1819
[EMAIL PROTECTED],         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Environmental Horticulture Dept.,
University of California, Davis, CA   95616