Hello,

I am a new user to analog 3.11 but have used past versions.  I am
trying to setup up a comprehensive reporting system but would also
like to make it fairly readable.  I've had good success so far except
that the Referrer Report (+f)  contains the arguments to scripts
regardless of what variables I define to prevent this.

I had no problem removing the arguments in the request report but
have had no success with the Referrer report.  Currently, my
configuration file contains these two lines (beyond the standard
ones):

REFARGSEXCLUDE /cgi-bin/*
ARGSEXCLUDE /cgi-bin/*

I would have assumed this would have taken care of it, but they are
still there. The referrer report looks like this:

Referrer Report
---------------
Listing referring URLs with at least 20 requests, sorted by the
  number of requests.

#reqs: URL
 6802: http://server.matadordesign.com/cgi-bin/webevent.cgi
 3881:
http://server.matadordesign.com/cgi-bin/webevent.cgi?cmd=opencal&cal=c
al1&

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?  Any help would be much
appreciated.

-James Cameron
Matador Design, Inc.
http://www.MatadorDesign.com