new to Analog, any help would be appreciated:

I've configured and successfully run Analog from my machine on local
(ftp'ed) files, and now would like to: 1) make it run automatically on my
server, generating a weekly report, and 2) run it via an HTML form in which
the user can enter start and end dates.

are there interfaces/resources already out there for doing this? i couldn't
find info on how to run Analog off the server even though the documentation
said this was possible.

thanks for any input.

Audrey Kuenstler

Audrey Kuenstler