Carlos,
This is very doable; in fact, I am doing it right now for several virtual
domains.  You will only get one output file with the information for all
included logfiles.  You are correct in including each domain's log file with
the LOGFILE command.  My question is: Which report(s) do you think are not
reflecting the virtual domain statistics?  They should be included in
most of the reports automatically.  To get them in the directory report
you need the command SUBDIR http://*  Also check to make sure you are not
excluding them explicitly (i.e. excluding their IP addresses).  Someone
please correct me if I'm wrong, but you won't get a VHOST report unless your
server logs the virtual host with each request in its logfile.

| Joshua Cooley    ([EMAIL PROTECTED])     http://www.kaycee.net/josh  |
| Programmer/Network Administrator                                   |
| KayCee Software, Inc.                  http://www.kaycee.net/kcsi  |