-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Stephen Turner
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 1999 6:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [analog-help] Segmentation fault - Linux Error Message

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Dan Poynor wrote:

> I've found the log entry which was giving me the segmentation fault in
> Analog3.11 on Linux.
>
> One line in my Apache access_log file had an entry of the browser agent as
> just simply "Mozilla".  In my manconf.cfg file I was checking for a
> BROWALIAS "*Mozilla*" which was giving me the error. Checking for
BROWALIAS
> "Mozilla/*" seems to have resolved it though and removing the BROWALIAS
> entirely also seems to cure it as well.
>
> I tried using tail and head to track which log line Analog got stuck on
but
> I couldn't get the log lines to show up, only Analogs program variables it
> looks like to me. Manually tracking down the line through process of
> elimination did take a long time and it would be a nice feature if Analog
> reported which line it had trouble with somehow.

PROGRESSFREQ will do this.

I can't reproduce this bug. Could you send me (to my private address,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]) the offending line together with your
configuration file. Thanks.

--
Stephen Turner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, 16 Mill Lane, Cambridge CB2 1SB, England