You have several different problems. The major issue is that Analog won't
read WebSTAR logs with "duplicate" fields. HOSTNAME, CS-HOST, and CS-IP
are duplicates, use HOSTNAME. RESULT and CS-STATUS are duplicates, use
SC-STATUS. URL and CS-URI are duplicates. TRANSFER_TIME and TIME_TAKEN
are duplicates, use TRANSFER_TIME. CONNECTION_ID is not good for
anything. BYTES and BYTES_SENT are duplicates. METHOD and CS-METHOD are
duplicates. There might be others, but thats a start.

You also have other problems with your configuration file. Values with
spaces (OUTFILE) need to be quoted. The remaining issues won't stop you
from running.

Good Luck
Jason

[EMAIL PROTECTED]