On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Mark Avnet wrote:

> Hi.  I am new to Analog, and I now have it up and running, except for
> one glitch that I cannot seem to get past.  I am using Apache and,
> therefore, the Apache log format.  My problem is that when I run Analog,
> it tells me that there was one successful request and 372 corrupt
> logfile lines.  I looked through the logfile, and the format seems to be
> right, but I continue to get these results.  Any ideas?

I'm running Apache on RHL6.0 logging only access logs, I found that I
didn't need to specify a logformat and in fact omitted it from analog.cfg.

-Jeff

Jeffery Drury
Technical Support Supervisor
E-Znet Incorporated

http://www.eznet.net
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Water creates a neurosis in golfers. The very thought of
this harmless fluid robs them of their power of rational
thought, turns their legs to jelly, and produces a palsy
of the upper limbs.
                                       -Peter Dobereiner