-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Andrew Brosnan
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 1999 9:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [analog-help] cfg file won't open using cron

When used from the command line, the following works just fine:

/usr/local/bin/virtual /usr/local/etc/httpd/analog/analog
+g/usr/local/etc/httpd/analog/piano.cfg

When run from cron however, the same command won't work. I get an analog
error:

/www/analog/analog: Warning F: Failed to open configuration file
  /www/analog/piano.cfg: ignoring it

I can't figure why the same command won't work from cron. Any help is
appreciated.