octave klaba wrote:

Have you set the floor value to 1 request for that report?

Wallace.

> Hi,
>
> > Erm, I guess you'd turn on the DNS-Lookup option in the Analog config?
> I do not need to know the host. IP is enought :)
> But how to make the stats of ?
>
> Octave
>

> > Paul.
> >
> > * CSC - Finance and IT. * Palmyra SQ South * Ext: 2281 *
> > * Technical Analyst *  http://www.warrington.gov.uk *
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > I have had some ip attack my servers for 1 months now.
> > > Can analog make a stat with the ip which  made a request ?
> > >
> > > At the moment I have
> > > Nb de req.: % octets: domaine

 Wallace Nicoll                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 City of Edinburgh Council IT Services,
 Chesser House, 500 Gorgie Road,                Phone : 0131 469 5343
 Edinburgh, EH11 3YJ, Scotland                    Fax : 0131 469 5335