Hi all,
I've run Analog via cron for some virtual hosts for a while, but rarely by
using telnet command line, so I might have gotten the error, but just not
seen this before.
I was just runing the cron's line from telnet using bash:
analog +g/ blahblah     /etc/analog/mydomain.org.cfg<return>
and "segmentation fault" was the response. The page was generated, but there
is unusual output in the browser type category leading me to believe in a
corrupted log file, though I couldn't see any strange lines (the logs are
small as they were rotated on the first).
Analog output exerpt:
#reqs: browser
-----  -------
  272: Netscape (compatible)
   82: Netscape
   51: 209.162.48.174 - - [01
   27: 204.210.24.204 - - [01
   23: 137.110.148.17 - - [01
etc...

I use BSD UNIX with virtual hosts and individual config files.
At least one of our other virtual hosts works flawlessly and creates a
proper Browser report, as well as a Hosts report with canonical names, which
this host/domain does not.
Should I recreate and touch the log files?

Thanks,
Ray

BTW:
crofile line example for all of our virtual hosts:
46 0 * * * analog +g/ blahblah     /etc/analog/mydomain.org.cfg

cfg example for all of our virtual hosts:
LOGFILE / blahblah       /www/logs/mydomain_access_log
REFLOG /blahblah        /www/logs/mydomain_access_log
BROWLOG /blahblah    /www/logs/mydomain_access_log
ERRLOG /blahblah        /www/logs/mydomain_error_log
OUTFILE /blahblah        /analog/index.html
GENERAL ON
ALL ON