On  3 Aug, Stephen Turner wrote:
> Yes, see the bottom of this mail.

Thank you for your hint about the mail-archiv!

>> I.e. in my report file, is see into the section domain report and there
>> is a line like
>>
>>  kBytes: %Bytes:  #Anf.:  %Anf.: Seit.:  %Seit: Domäne
>> -------: ------: ------: ------: -----: ------: ------
>>  53.623: 43,27%: 15.000: 41,18%: 2.556: 55,31%: [domain not given]
>>
>> I have try out what domain isn't given.
>
> See docs/defns.html.

I have read this file with my little mental capability of english. I
have look around in my logfile (apache) and i have found two kind of
domain names like "localhost" and "server.intrabol.local". With a perl
script i have change this to "jojo.localhost.de" and
"server.intrabol.local.de". But i get still the line with [domain not
given]. I have search for a domain names without a dot, but there is no
domain without a dot.

Where is my mistake? What is wrong?

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger      [EMAIL PROTECTED]