On Fri, 17 Sep 1999, Richard Slayton wrote:

> At 12:11 PM 9/17/1999 +0100, you wrote:
> >You mean, when you ran it out of the box, it just said
> >  Fatal Error: Incorrect Default Given for (null) in analhead.h: Exiting
> >or did it do something else? If it said that, something is seriously wrong.
>
> That is correct. I did not worry about it as at that time I assumed I
> needed to edit the cfg file.
> Looks like this was a bit more serious than I first suspected.
>
> Should I try another download??

You could, although I doubt it would help. I will also try it at home this
evening. But I only have Win98 (and Linux) at home, and WinNT (and Unix and
Linux) at work. You said you were using Win95? It's possible that it really
doesn't work on 95 but that you're the first person to find out as most
people are using 98 or NT.

** Does anyone else have Windows 95 to test this on?

> BTW, where is the analhead.h file located??

It's one of the source files. It just contains default settings. You're not
meant to have to know about it on Windows. The only time you should get an
error message like this is if you've edited analhead.h wrongly. But as you
haven't got a copy of that file, you haven't done that!

--
Stephen Turner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, 16 Mill Lane, Cambridge CB2 1SB, England