Hi,

Last week I was trying to get an accurate number of search engine hits and
trying to find out who they were. So I wrote a lot of refexclude lines in the
analog.cfg file

This week, I ran an incremental report on the same site, with the refexclude
lines still in and it seems our hits have halved!

Is this because refexclude is actually filtering out all the referrers from the
entire report?

If so, can I get it to exclude the refexcluded referrers only from the
"referring site" report?

Thanks,

Ale

--
Alejandro Fernandez, ------------ "Virtual Communities made real"
Webmaster Sift Plc.,  The Mill House, Redcliff Backs, Bristol BS1 6LY