Dear Stephen,

Guess I got it.

I thought that analog could get information from the last html page (generated
just one day before).

Before I create my script...
Will I have to extract an run analog for each old log file, one by one, every
day, to have the complete stats up to date ? Is that way ?

Thankīs for your help !
Paulo Eric

Stephen Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> em 22/10/99 11:26:06

Favor responder a [EMAIL PROTECTED]