Hi -- Hate to noodge, but this is becoming awkward with my boss.

I've looked in the FAQ, and I've looked through the archives.  I've read
the documentation, and I've tried every other avenue I can think of.

Can someone please try to tell me what's wrong with the FILEEXCLUDE I'm
trying to get to work?  As I said in my previous posting, an "analog
-settings" *says* things are set right, but the Images directory is still
included in the stats.

Hoping to hear something soon!

Thanks!

Mitch
--
Mitch Kutzko | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | 217-333-1199
http://hobbes.ncsa.uiuc.edu/

                        -- S. I. Hayakawa