I've been trying to fix an error in my analog program for about a month now off and on
and can't get it to work.  I can't seem to be able to generate any monthly reports.  I
can create weekly reports perfectly though and i use the exact same config file for
both of them.  I just have a batch file set up that tells it what log files to use for
it and where to put the finished htm page.  The page gets created fine but it says
that all of the logfile entries are corrupt.  This just confuses me because all of the
log files that are being used generated perfect weekly reports.  Any ideas anyone? I'm
using analog3.90beta1/Win32 with Extended log file format on a Win NT server 4.0 with
SP 5 and IIS4.0.  Any help would be greatly appreicated as i am completely confused on
why this is occuring.

Thank you very much in advance
Casey Swenson