I have an Apache server with separate log files - access_log,
referer_log, agent_log, error_log, etc.

My configuration file is sets the files as *log - thereby generating
reports on all logs.

When I run Analog, I get the following error messages:

> /www/analog4.0/analog: Warning M: Logfile /usr/local/etc/httpd/logs/agent_log
>   contains lines with no file names: page counts may be low
>   (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
> /www/analog4.0/analog: Warning M: Logfile /usr/local/etc/httpd/logs/agent_log
>   contains lines with no bytes: byte counts may be low
> /www/analog4.0/analog: Warning M: Logfile
>   /usr/local/etc/httpd/logs/referer_log contains lines with no bytes: byte
>   counts may be low
> /www/analog4.0/analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Failed Referrer Report

I am assuming that the reason I get these error messages is that Analog
can not parse out the agent & referer logs properly.  I just want to
know how to fix this.

For reference, a line in the agent_log looks like this:

Mozilla/4.06 [en]C-gatewaynet  (Win98; I)

Analog has no problem generating a browser report - its just griping
about information it thinks is missing.

A line in the referer_log looks like this:

http://www.monkey.org/~gus/ -> /index.htm

It would be nice to be able to get a Failed Referrer Report, although
maybe the problem is that this information is in the access_log, and
can't be correlated with the referer_log (????)

-Abigail