> > Stephen,
> >
>> Other than the analhead.h, where else is the IMAGEDIR defined? I
>> looked at settings.c but did not see any definition for the image
>> directory.
>>

>Only in analog.cfg. The output of analog -settings reports it, about 10
>lines from the end.
>
>--
>Stephen Turner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
>  Statistical Laboratory, 16 Mill Lane, Cambridge CB2 1SB, England
>  "As always, it's considered good practice to temporarily disable any
>   virus detection software prior to installing new software." (Netscape)

Stephen,

Thanks for the reply, however, I cannot locate a file named
analog-settings anywhere on the system. Also, there is no definition
of IMAGEDIR in analog.cfg that I can find. Obviously I am not
understanding something. Any help is appreciated.

Paul

"When a weak link is replaced, greater stress is placed on the next
weakest link."