Greetings everyone -

I am just getting started with Analog v4.0 for my personal, low-traffic web
site.

I have been pondering over the standard .cfg file for awhile and have been
playing with my own versions of the config files as well and have come up
with a few questions that I've not been able to find an answer to in the
archives.

There are a few things I would like Analog to do, the commands for which are
not immediately obvious to me (if they are doable at all) from my research.

First, is it possible to create a report that will simply follow the paths
of one host through the site? I have created a report that uses

HOSTEXCLUDE *
HOSTINCLUDE blah.com

And that *almost* shows me what I want with the Request Report section.
However, it only mentions the latest date visited, and I am looking for
something that will provide me a separate entry for each visit on the same
page.

Also, is there a way to remove some of the fields from the General Summary?

Okay, so not so many questions as I had originally though. Ahh well, but
it's late. I will come up with the others later.

Thanks!