Hi

Can anyone explain how to access analog from a form when sitting on NT under
IIS / ASP etc?

I have tried all the combinations of file locations etc that I think off but
with little success.

I have also tried using ASPEXEC to call the analog.exe file.  This appears
to run but I am never able to locate the analog.cfg or language files, even
thought they are in the correct directories.

Any help would be much appreciated

Regards

Paul Gower
Paradisii Limited