From: British Consulate Jerusalem [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: maandag 24 januari 2000 13:55
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [analog-help] analog 4.01 Win32 crash generating report on
large logfile

Willem,

I had a similar problem with Win98 after upgrading to Analog 4.0. Analog
crashed every time just as it was about to write the output file. I
eventually resolved it by putting FILELOWMEM 1 in the analog.cfg file. Since
then I have had no crashes.

I hope this helps.

Rob Elliott
Jerusalem

Travel Advice for Israel and the Occupied Territories is
available on the web sites of the British Consulate-General
Jerusalem ( www.britishconsulate.org <http://www.britishconsulate.org> ),
the British Embassy
Tel Aviv ( www.britemb.org.il <http://www.britemb.org.il> ) and the Foreign
& Commonwealth