On 27 Jan 00, at 10:20, Stephen Turner wrote:

> "Unwanted" means that your log format was correct, so that it could read the
> line -- but that you'd told it to ignore the line with an INCLUDE or EXCLUDE
> command, or perhaps FROM or TO.

Thats it!
I used the settings from my old 2.11 config with FROM and TO set
to last month, but current month's logfile....
thank you for the fast help.

next question:
is it possible to have LOGFORMAT in analog.cfg, but the logfile on
commandline?

+C"LOGFORMAT..." works, but gives me real long
commandlines....

--
knut