From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 February 2000 21:53
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [analog-help] Set up on NT

Thanks everyone,
I got it to work by moving the logfile to the analog directory instead of
putting a path to the LogFile directory in analog.cfg
I published the Analog4.02 directory so I can read it over the web (if I've
run Analog on the logfile previously).
Any ideas on running Analog automatically (daily) so I don't have to touch
the server?
I'm going to try having IIS store the logfiles to the Analog4.02 directory.

BTW, I still get corrupt logfile lines.
Thanx