Hilmar Boehle wrote:

> now APACHELOGFORMAT is first and there is only the quoted string
> following in that line but the logformat is still not accepted by
> analog?? Here is the warning:
>
> ******************
> Processing...
> analog: Warning C: Too many arguments for configuration command:
> ignoring end
>   of line starting:
>   LOGFORMAT APACHELOGFORMAT %{Host}i %h %l %u %t \\\"%r\\\" %s %b %{Host}i
>   (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
> analog: Warning C: Bad argument in configuration command: ignoring it:
>   LOGFORMAT APACHELOGFORMAT %{Host}i %h %l %u %t \\\"%r\\\" %s %b %{Host}i

1] The command is APACHELOGFORMAT, _not_ LOGFORMAT APACHELOGFORMAT. Take out the
LOGFORMAT at the beginning of that line.

2] It still doesn't look like you've quoted (escaped, parenthesized, whatever you
want to call it) the format string. Did you put parentheses around it? (I don't
know whether Analog would echo those back or not).

HTH,

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group