De: Stephen Turner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: Monday, February 21, 2000 4:37 AM
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: [analog-help] Host exclusion

On Sun, 20 Feb 2000, Greg Covey wrote:

> I'm using analog 4.01 with WinNT 4. I'm having a problem with the
> HOSTEXCLUDE command. It simply doesn't seem to be working. I need it to
> exclude hits made from inside our network. Does it belong in a particular
> place in the config file?

No.

> Are there other commands that affect it as well?

HOSTALIAS -- it's done after the aliasing. But if you use the name that
occurred in the Host Report you should be OK. [*]

[*] Well, as long as you didn't have any HOSTOUTPUTALIASes. But this is less
likely.

--
Stephen Turner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, 16 Mill Lane, Cambridge CB2 1SB, England