At 12:09 AM 3/8/2000 +0100, you wrote:
>At 15.33 07/03/2000 -0500, Uriel Wittenberg wrote:

>>I'm proud. I got it to work with the following .bat file.
>>c:
>>cd "\analog 4.03"
>>analog
>>"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" "\analog 4.03\report.html"

>Using
>start \analog 4.03\report.html
>make it good for the default browser, just for NS users ;-)

Enhancing with:

@echo off
rem
rem This routine will copy the selected file to the appropriate
rem input file (named access.data in the config file.)  then run
rem the analysis program and initiate the viewing of the report.
rem
rem 27-FEB-2000 Jimmy Little
rem
rem change to default drive
w:
rem change to correct directory
cd "\Web Log Analyzers\data"
rem
rem here is where we copy the "dropped file" for the default
rem file name in analog.cfg
rem
copy %1 access.data
rem
cd "\Web Log Analyzers\analog\analog 4.02"
analog.exe
pause
start Report.html

allows you to drag and drop.  From Exploring, highlight the data file (e.g.
access.yesterday or webaccess.log) and drag it over the batch (.bat) file.
It will copy that file to access.data (in this example) and
initiate the creation and viewing of the report...JL