Jeremy Wadsack wrote:
>I like the idea
>and it is something I would like to consider putting
>into Report Magic

Great!

>> Jeremy:
>> The domain report gives the country registrations of
>> domains of hosts connecting to your site. This may or
>> may not correlate to the location of the people using
>> those hosts.
> Stephen reply:
> Of course this is a problem in analog's Domain Report too. <...>
> I'm more worried about what to do with all the .com's.

I've a 15% of traffic from .com, 8% from .net and some from org and arpa
address.
As usual, there is the proxy/firewall problem: some European sites uses
some big nationwide proxies for overseas requests.

Jeff Breidenbach wrote:
> Any tips are appreciated -- being a
> programmer, I can probably write it myself, but would like to
> start from as an advanced a base as possible

The easiest way can be to associate the "alt" portion of a map image with
values, and leave the map untouched. Flying on it you can see the little
"alt" window jumps up. But this don't work for any browser.
A nice free Windows program to create maps is Imap3 by Jan Verhoheven -
http://home.wxs.nl/~verho037/freeware.htm

Bye!

Marco Bernardini