At 09.06 02/04/2000 -0700, Jeremy Wadsack wrote:

>This is a request orginignating from a cached page in someone's browser. The
>cached page was http://taggiasca.com/statistiche/9912-big. I have only
seen this
>on MSIE 5, so I'm surprised that the browser string says Navigator 4.71.
Perhaps
>this is a "feature" of Windows 2000?

Thanks for the clue ...

A traceroute send to Slovenia via Frankfurt... and a port scan on the C
class gives a :80 port replying "Ene od knjižnic, ki jih potrebuje program,
ni mogoče najti." that is very impressive, especially when whispered by a
mustached Slovenian cop during a dark rainy night in a 007 movie :-)
No :1234 ports (odd address!) are available, however.
Maybe someone is testing an homemade search engine: request seems too
specific to be a simple cache request.

Bye!

Marco Bernardini