Hi,

I am looking for a way to make my g2 realserver statistics look nicer
than now.

I use:

LOGFORMAT (%S - %u [%d/%M/%Y:%h:%n:%j]  "%j %r %j" %c %b%j)

and it works fine but I still have requests/hits which is stupid in this
case. Anyone has a nice analog.conf that would give the best output
statistics ?
Also I am looking for a way to know how long a user has been connected
in average to the video (if anyone knows how to get that, with analog or
something else)

Thanks.

Fabien Penso
http://linuxfr.org/