Hi,

Would it be possible to add something to the wish list for the next version:
It's been bugging me for ages, but I know it's low priority, and it means
changing the way all the command line parsing is done:

None of the comand line parameters allow spaces, eg:

analog +gdata/apache/analog/december/site33.cfg

would load up the analog cfg file for december for the 33rd site in some
internet company or other. If there could be a space between the +g and the
option, I could use tab completion to get there quicker.

Okay, now you see how low priority this is, but it's bugged me a lot today...

Or does anyone know a reason why this is more important than I think it is?
(posix?)

Thanks anyway!

Ale

 --