I am resending this as for some reason Major-Domo returned it and
saidit was full of errors. Not sure why....
---------------

Hi, I am going to answer all the responses I got in this one mail.

Stephen-
Yes it works great by itself. It generates the report.html no
problem. It also works at the command line. Also if I leave out the
qv=1 ( think thats it) it runs through and shows all the html. Yet it
will not show in the browser.

Justin-
It its the helper file that was on the main site, then I have tried it
also. I get the samething. However, feel free to mail to my address
below. Perhaps it will work.

Aengus-

To test my perl I setup a copy of Matt's wwwboard to see if it
worked. I set the directory permissions and web settings to the
samething and it worked fine.

This is what happenes in my browser when I submit the form. The
form submits and then a dos box pops up briefly. Then I get the
error 500. It does this same thing with the compiled version for
windows also. Is there any particular IIS settings I have to have?
Since other perl progs work, it must be something wiht how I have
the analog.exe setup. Yet it works fine by itself.

Thanks for the help.

Jimmy Daresta
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]