Samuel R. wrote:

>> I have selected all the fields for the extended logs in IIS
>> 5.0 and have been collecting data. Analog 4.1 tells me that
>> all the lines are corrupted. I have tried all the LOGFORMATS
>> and have verified the automatic format. Can anyone tell me if
>> they have it working and what is the proper log format.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Delbert Aud
>> WinProg Software Development
>
>It works fine with this one :
>LOGFORMAT (%Y-%m-%d %h:%n:%j %S %u %j %j %v %j %j %r %q %c %j %b %j %T %j %j
>%A %j %f)

It shouldn't be necessary to specify any LOGFORMAT for an extended log - but
IIS5 definitely seems to be doing something odd. I just spent 20 minutes with
a 3 line log file, and Analog reports them all as corrupt lines until I
manually remove the last three fields (User-Agent, Cookie and Referer) from
the Fields line, and each log line. I played around with other fields, but
the only way I could get Analog to parse the lines was to delete those 3
fields.

Aengus