Hello listers!
Just curious: if I have some years of old logs, with unresolved numerical
IPs, what happen if these IPs are moved to other domains?
In other words, if 2 years ago the IP 123.123.*.* was foo.net, and now it's
assigned partly to pepperoni.it and partly to bouilabaisse.fr (it's time to
lunch, uh!), what happens to old reports?
I see in 1998 requests from pepperoni.it, or was them from foo.net?

Bye!

Marco Bernardini