Kjell Siimon wrote:

> ... problems producing
> correct webstats due to the fact that I rotate my access_log once
> every week
> script which executes analog once every hour.
> Since every execution of analog updates my OUTFILE, all I have to do
> is to make a link to the outfile.html document.

I fail to see how this is going to recover statistical data from your rotated
logfiles. Whether you run Analog once a week or once an hour, the report will
only contain the data in the logs that it analysed. As Chris said, the
easiest solution is to analyse the rotated logs as well (with an additional
LOGFORMAT command).

If this is not possible, (for space or other reasons), then you should look
into cache files. See docs/cache.html for details.

HTH,

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group