I am currently using Analog Helper on a Mac OS 8.6 and am happy with how it
graphs the request visually. I'd like to use Report Magic with it to get
some variations visually such as pie charts instead of the plan bar charts.
Is this possible? I've downloaded Report Magic, but can't seem to do
anything with it. Is there some "magic" to get it to work? I've contacted
the Report Magic people but they couldn't tell me what to do on the Ananlog
Helper End-of-it. Any advise would be appreciated.