Hi,

  I just installed analog from rpm and while it works both from command
line and as a plain cgi script, it doesn't work under mod_perl
(Apache::Registry) complaining that

/usr/bin/analog: Warning L: logfiles
/etc/httpd/logs/ucetnispol_access_log and
  /etc/httpd/logs/ucetnispol_access_log overlap: possible double
counting
  (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)

Is anybody running analog under mod_perl? If yes, any hint what I'm
doing wrong? Thanks for your help.

- Robert

P.S. This is RedHat 6.1, analog 4.1, recent apache/perl/modperl