"Brian Clifton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I don't want to sound negative about Analog - its great as a general
>guide to what going on. But surely if you want detailed analysis for
>Marketers you need a more detailed(?) product i.e. WebTrends??

This has to be the funniest thing I've read all week :-)

Here's the first 3 lines from a WebTrends "Most Active Organizations"
report (organizations deleted to spare embarrassment):

Organization        Hits    %hits   Sessions
Org1              2888468  52.38%      152
Org2               116173    2.1%    35791
Org3                56289   1.02%     1027

Save yourself some money, and just generate random numbers. The people
who are asking for WebTrends reports either aren't reading them, or
won't admit that they haven't a clue.

Aengus